Assessing coastal squeeze
You may need to consider the impacts of coastal squeeze as part of a habitats regulations assessment if you are undertaking works to a coastal structure in a designated site.
- explains what coastal squeeze is
- helps you understand when a coastal squeeze assessment may be needed as part of a habitats regulations assessment
- explains how shoreline management plans can support an assessment
- provides technical information on how to undertake or check an assessment
- includes information on licenses and permits you may also need to apply for